Family Law Representation
We represent clients who are facing a wide range of family law legal matters:
- Divorce: No matter what the circumstance, divorce can be one of the most difficult and painful events in a family's life. The final divorce decree will dictate not only the future of the spouses, but also the future of their children. It will frame how the parents work together to raise their children separately as well as the lifestyle they enjoy during the next chapter of their lives.
- Child custody: As you and your spouse part ways, your children's lives will change also. Our lawyers advocate for solutions that allow the child to continue to nurture healthy relationships with both parents, allowing for appropriate custody and parenting time. When modifications are necessary, we will help you file the petitions necessary to ensure that the divorce decree continues to reflect the best interests of the child.
- Property division: Our firm possesses the understanding of asset division and the skill in valuation, characterization and investigation needed to protect your interests and ensure that you receive all that you are entitled to.
- High-asset divorce: For individuals of high net worth, this poses some particularly challenging issues, including the division of valuable accounts, business interests and real estate. Our attorneys partner with the highest level of financial experts and accountants to provide an accurate valuation of the assets held between the couple and solutions for the division of those assets.
In order to achieve resolutions that endure in terms of economic and emotional health, it is critical to make informed decisions — partnering with a dedicated attorney can provide the necessary guidance.
Providing Legal Solutions for Businesses, Families and Individuals
- Are you involved in a dispute over oil, gas, and mineral royalties on your property?
- Has a commercial supplier or customer broken a contract with your business, causing financial losses?
- Are neighbors trying to restrict your use of your property?
- Are you worried about the vulnerability of a family member who is ill?
In situations like these, you need a lawyer whom you can trust to attend diligently to your case without running up the sorts of legal fees and costs that deter people from protecting their rights.